Within the blogger realm, a media equipment is a doc that outlines the important thing information and statistics about your weblog. Usually, a media equipment is given to potential advertisers or manufacturers that you just need to collaborate with. It lets entrepreneurs know all about your weblog, from which matters you write about to what number of followers you’ve on Instagram. Blogger media kits additionally usually checklist collaboration choices and costs for the providers you provide. If you wish to collaborate with a model, you must undoubtedly have a media equipment able to ship. Not solely does it make you look skilled, nevertheless it additionally exhibits a possible advertiser why they need to work with you. In short, a media equipment is an import a part of building a thriving blog.
1. A brief bio about you and your weblog. Entrepreneurs will need to know extra in regards to the individual and weblog reaching out to them. Particulars to incorporate in your bio are how previous your weblog is, what sorts of matters you write about, and any information that would possibly enchantment to a selected advertiser (For instance, a weekly “dwelling decor” sequence you write if you happen to’re reaching out to a furnishings retailer).
Be personable! It’s necessary for the model to really feel like they will relate and connect with you. I don’t advocate being too “salesy,” however on the similar time, hold it behind your thoughts that you really want advertisers to learn your bio and suppose, “hey, this weblog can be an excellent match for us!”
2. Graphics. As you’ll see, media kits embody plenty of (boring) textual content. Break it up utilizing pictures that you just’ve shared in your weblog. Ideally, these might be pictures from earlier model collaborations, however if you happen to haven’t accomplished too many collaborations but, you possibly can simply as simply embody a few of your finest images from different posts.
Don’t overlook to additionally embody a photograph of your self and your weblog’s brand. In your photograph, I extremely advocate utilizing a professional-looking headshot, quite than that iPhone photograph of you on the seashore two years in the past. Ya get me? Go outdoors, take a transparent, vivid photograph, and use it from right here on out for all issues “weblog.”
3. Statistics. As with any enterprise, manufacturers will need to know what sorts of outcomes they will anticipate from working with you. Statistics could not paint the entire image right here, however they’ll give some indication in regards to the measurement of your viewers and attain. As for which statistics to incorporate, I like to recommend the next:
- Your subscribers: RSS, social media, and so on.
- Month-to-month web page views
- Month-to-month distinctive guests
- It’s additionally a good suggestion to share demographics about your readers, akin to which age vary they’re in and the gender breakdown of your readership
What about that one social media account with 12 followers? In case you have a social media statistic that’s far decrease than your different ones, simply go away it out.
What if you happen to’re a beginner blogger? You could not have 1000’s of followers to share, however you in all probability do have development you possibly can point out. An instance is likely to be, “previously 30 days, my Instagram following grew by 300%.” That exhibits a model that your weblog is on the up and up.
4. Collaboration choices. That is the place you get to checklist all of the enjoyable ways in which a model can collaborate with you! The fundamental choices are 1) Sponsored Posts, 2) Giveaways, 3) Sidebar Advertisements, 4) Social Media Promotion, and 5) Product Evaluations. You don’t want to incorporate all of those choices in your providers (I don’t!) — simply embody what you’re occupied with doing. If you wish to embody one other distinctive technique to market a model, that isn’t included within the choices above, I encourage it! Manufacturers are in search of contemporary, inventive methods to market themselves. You must also checklist costs subsequent to every of those providers, in order that the enterprise can see which of them match their finances.
5. Testimonials + earlier work. In case you have already got some collaborations beneath your belt, then you must undoubtedly take into account itemizing them. It may be so simple as sharing their model logos or as complicated as a case examine from a earlier collaboration, displaying the outcomes of that marketing campaign (akin to what number of giveaway entries and click-throughs have been obtained). You too can undoubtedly add testimonials from earlier manufacturers you’ve labored with. This part will give your collaborations extra credibility to a model. It’s a technique to present manufacturers that you’ve got expertise and can give them an thought of what to anticipate in the event that they work with you.
6. The best way to get began. Final however not least, don’t overlook to incorporate contact information in order that the model can simply attain out to you.
Good, right here you’ve it to obtain under.
*The Media Package Template recordsdata are solely viewable in PSD (a file often opened with Photoshop). Photoshop does has a flexible monthly plan now and you’ll cancel at anytime. You are able to do this if you happen to’d prefer to view and use the templates.